- I prepped Chelsey’s skin with L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher, then applied Too Faced Primed andPoreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer. Next, to give her a bit of a glow, I used about three clicks of Benefit Girl Meets Pearl.
- Before applying foundation, I used Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in radiant under the eyes and slightly below in an inverted triangle pattern. I then lightly blended this in, but not all the way, with a MAC 227 brush. I then applied more of the Dream Lumi on the bridge of her nose, middle of her chin, and between her eyebrows.
- For foundation, I combined equal parts Kat Von DLock-It Tattoo Foundation in 46 and L’Oreal Youth Code BB Cream in light then applied with a Beauty Blender.
- I added a small amount of MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 under her eyes with the 227 brush, then I set the skin where I used this and the Dream Lumi with T. LeClerc Pressed Powder in Banane. I dusted the rest of her face with NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat Powder Foundation in 02.
- I contoured the edges of her nose, beneath her cheekbones, under her bottom lip, and the top of her forehead next to her hairline with L’Oreal Super Blendable True Match Crayon Concealer in Medium/Deep Neutral, then lightly dusted it with the NYX powder foundation.
- Finally, I used a peachy-pink cream blush (try New York Color Blushable Creme Stick) on the apples of her cheeks, which I also lightly set with the NYX Powder Foundation.
A closeup of Chelsey's eye with a natural smokey look created with the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral & Eye on Shimmer Palettes (details tomorrow in a YouTube video!)
Her lovely lips enhanced with Soap and Glory's Sexy Motherpucker gloss in Punch Bowl (bonus, it's raspberry-chocolate scented and flavored!) and NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige