Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Friday I'm in Love...with Target One Spot


The Target One Spot is kind of like TJ Maxxcompletely hit or miss. Sometimes I step through and feel overwhelmed by the chaos of junky, dollar store-esque items. Other times I peruse the offerings and start cooing at the little treasures nestled in the bins. I just had the latter experience recently, when I snagged this precious gold notebook:

gold notebook Target find

So chic and my favorite metallic, GOLD. I want to tuck it into a gorgeous Kate Spade or Coach handbag. (P.S., have you seen the new leopard print Borough bag? Only, $1,198. Ha. You MUST check it out.)

gold notebook Target find

At $2.99, this little notebook is a gem of a steal.




2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Liz! I totally bought those Crest Whitestrips the other day. I'm always worried I will fry off my enamel, but if it means white teeth, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton love...teeth enamel is so overrated these days. I mean, seriously, who needs that? I did read on the side of the container that you're only supposed to use those strips 4 times per year. Boo. I really feel like if I'd left them on for 2 hours my teeth would have looked amazing. Of course, I'd need Percocet to get over the extreme sensitivity. PS...I seriously miss you. I need to come to Vegas to hang out with you and Gus!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs