Friday, April 18, 2014

Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop


Happy weekend y'all!

Do you have any saucy things planned? I want to hear what you're up to! 

I'm off to the gym right now (desperately working on my fitness to combat the 15 lbs. I gained a few months ago from taking Prednisone...argh!). I'm also making a pit stop at Sephora to pick up a Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt so I can get my self-tanning action on while keeping my hands non-orangey and body streak-free! Seeing myself with a tan always gives me more motivation to be healthier and take care of myself.



I haven't used this mitt before, but it comes highly, highly recommended by the lovely Casey Holmes. Check out her recent self-tanning tutorial. For self tanner, I'll be using Tanwise Dark Bronzing Sunless Mousse, which I grabbed (I called five Sally Beauty Supply stores to find one that still had it in stock) after Maskcara highly recommended it.



I already did a test strip on the inside of my arm, and the results HIGHLY impressed me. I can't wait to see the full-body effect, and I'll share it with you, don't worry (well, not my tummy or thighs quite yet, haha)!

Exciting moment - Kristin from Meet Me on the Bright Side invited me to co-host her Beauty Blog Hop this weekend. I'm extremely flattered! 

Check out her blog, give her some follow love, and link up to any beauty-related post below. I'll be sure to check it out and follow you back!

xoxo


Meet Me on the Brightside



Happy Friday! The weekend is here!  Come and add your blog link to my weekly Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop for a chance to network with other amazing bloggers, gain new followers, and find amazing new reads. 

The blog hop's linky list will be open now, until this Monday night 11:59 pm, Ohio time. There are only a few guidelines so read, follow, and let the fun begin.  Don't forget to come back every Friday to join the blog hop and enter future giveaways :)  

The blogger this weekend with the most views/clicks from the link list will win a co-host spot on next weekend's hop so get your network on :)

The co-host this weekend is….

Look by Liz Lewis


Feel free to add the new blog hop button to your blog
 or sidebar to increase your views and help attract more bloggers:)




 
Site Design by Designer Blogs