Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Things for Spring that will make your Budget Sing!



Things for Spring that will make your Budget Sing



H&M White Knee-length Dress, $13 / Merona Women's Denim Shirt w/Box Pleat - Assorted Colors $23 / Sole Society shoes, $49 / H&M necklace, $17 / H&M heart shaped ring, $4.96 / H&M Scarf, $12

Hello dear LookbyLizLewis readers!

I didn't intend on taking a week-long blog break, but the stomach virus I got had other ideas. Enough said on that. The point is that I'm back and better than ever! 

I'm excited to introduce "What to Wear Wednesday" with some of my current favorite picks for spring. I'm feeling neutrals, stripes (always!), and coral! The great part is that EVERYTHING here is under $50!

What are some chic, low-priced items you've found recently?


xoxo




 
Site Design by Designer Blogs