Friday, March 21, 2014

The Liebster Award!




I recently discovered one of my favorite new blogs, The Polished Polka Dot, and also its lovely creator, Bronwyn. She graciously nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you doll! Y'all need to check her site out and follow her.

What on earth is a Liebster? At first I formed an association in my head with people obsessed with Liev Schreiber, but it turns out that it's something completely different. Shocking that my first notion wasn't true! Check out all the dirty details here. Family safe and appropriate, don't worry.

I'm going with Rule Set #1, also chosen by The Polished Polka Dot:

  • You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you
  • Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers
  • You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you
  • You must inform the nominees that you have nominated

Here are my nominees. 
Check out their lovely blogs!









Nominees, here are YOUR questions:

1. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
2. What's one of your biggest "life accomplishments?"
3. What's the biggest beauty/hair/makeup mistake you ever made?
4. Tell me one thing you do that is a huge key to your success.
5. What's the best "mistake" you ever made?
6. What is your ultimate goal with your blog/how do you envision it in 5 years?
7. Tell me one of your guilty pleasures.
8. How do you create "me time?"
9. If you suddenly became a billionaire philanthropist, what organization/charity/cause would you support?
10. Pinterest or Instagram, and why?
11. What do you feel like you need help most with in terms of blogging (writing/editing/driving traffic/social media/etc.)?


Here's what Bronwyn asked me:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? One of my lifelong dreams/bucket list goals is to hike Machu Picchu.



2. What is your favorite furniture/home decor brand? My dream store to decorate my entire house: Anthro!


3. Were you named after someone? My great aunt on my mother's side. No offense to her, but my great aunt on my dad's side's name was Pink. How uber cool would it have been to have that as a name?!
4. Would you ever skydive? Only if Ryan Reynolds dragged me kicking and screaming.
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Any kind of vanilla, especially a really custard-y one with specks of vanilla beans.



6. Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie? See above.

7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd be the first "leopard-print" crayon.




8. What is your favorite season? Summer. To the trillionth power!



9. What is your hidden talent? Everything about me is pretty out in the open!

10. Red or Pink? Audrey Hepburn can answer that for me.



11. What was the last thing you ate? Pepperoni pizza!


















 
Site Design by Designer Blogs