Friday, April 25, 2014

It's Friday I'm in Love . . . Assorted Awesomeness


Hey y'all, happy weekend! 

Sorry for the lack of a "Thrifty Thursday" post yesterday, but hopefully all the gems I'm sharing with you today will make up for it! There's jewelry, makeup, clothes, inspiration, and more...


If you saw my accessories post earlier this week, then you know I have a weakness for jewelry. I love these branch-like Kendra Scott bangles from The Jewelers Wife
jewelers wife jewelry
Needing some motivation in your life? I highly, highly recommend joining the mailing list for life coach Danielle Dowling and perusing her website. When I read one of her incredible e-mails, my mind feels seriously illuminated and I have a renewed sense of energy. She's a seriously incredible woman empowering other women to realize their potential and live the best life possible!





I showcased some of my favorite nude nail looks on Tuesday, and I also discovered this incredible neutral nail polish color wheel on Pinterest. Can I please have every one of these gorgeous colors right away?! 


Need a pretty hook for your keys or coat? I've been looking for one that I really like for a while, and I believe I found it Anthropologie. How gorgeous is this mirror mosaic hook? And it's only $38 (ok it's not a Target price, but for Anthro, not too shabby).



I'm always on the lookout for great new anti-aging skincare products that can improve tone and texture. The pores around my nose will be my dying obsession! I'm excited to use the new extra strength version of the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel. Have you tried these? 


 I hope everyone has an incredible weekend. Live it up!

xoxo





 
Site Design by Designer Blogs