Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Sunglasses for Summer


Generally, I buy less-expensive, trendy, "knock-off" sunglasses because then I can throw them in my beach bag, set them down on the concrete at the pool, etc., and it's not the end of the world if they get scratched or lost. Expensive, designer sunglasses have a definite allure to them, but 1. I don't want to drop $300 on sunglasses, and 2. I want to be able to enjoy my pool and beach time without worrying about keeping them in pristine condition. 

I usually choose big sunglasses because I love that style, and they cover the delicate more of the delicate eye area. This has paid off (in addition to using eye cream religiously), because I have much fewer lines around my eyes than other women my age. I highly recommend stocking your beach bag with Shiseido's Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 34 (my eyes are super sensitive but I can put this everywhere and there's no adverse effects such as stinging or redness).

Check out these lovely picks (my favorites are the Forever 21 Tortoise Sunglasses for only $5.80!) that will keep you safe from the sun, looking sunning, and leave money in your bank account (note the prices below each collage...I think you'll be pleased). 

xoxo







Aviator Sunglasses


Cat Eye Sunglasses



Mirror Sunglasses
$40 nastygal.com


Diamond Glasses
$62 nastygal.com


Vintage Cat Eye Glasses
$18 nastygal.com









Full Coverage Sunglasses


Spy Optic sunglasses
$90 tillys.com


Fantas-Eyes Tortoise Glasses
$22 nordstrom.com


Full Tilt Cateye Glasses
$9.99 tillys.com


H&M Glack Glasses
$12 - hm.com


Forever 21 Tortoise Sunglasses
$5.80 forever21.com


Forever 21 Square Sunglasses
$5.80 forever21.com







Fashion-Forward Sunglasses


Banana republic sunglasses
bananarepublic.gap.com


Wayfarer glasses
nastygal.com


Rock glasses
nastygal.com


Forever 21 sunglasses
forever21.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs